When powerful performance is needed and budgets are limited, choose the versatile Superior AccuTrak® VPE-1000. It is the first low cost digital ultrasonic detector, offering extraordinary features at a fraction of the cost of other ultrasonic instruments. The AccuTrak® model VPE-1000 is extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of leaks and friction in industrial systems. By using a technique called “heterodyning” it translates the ultrasound to a lower frequency which our ears can interpret. The AccuTrak® is so sensitive it can hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with detection accuracy. Patented technology uses a microcomputer and digital circuitry making AccuTrak® the most accurate and repeatable ultrasonic inspection instrument available in its class.
The VPE-1000 is perfect for schools, hospitals, hotels, and other large institutional or industrial environments. Use for a variety of leak detection and plant maintenance applications.
- Leak Detection: Air, Vacuum, Refrigerants; ANY GAS!
- Steam Traps: Detect live steam loss in seconds!
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearings: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
- Electric Arc and Corona: Inspect circuit breakers, relays, and buss bars! Check for corrosion on contacts and proper insulation!
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics: Inspect controls, hoses, tools, fittings and internal cylinders with ease!
- Vibration: Detect the ultrasonic sound generated by excessive friction!
- Fan Belts
- Digital LED Indicators: Both alphanumeric and bar-graph!
- Digital Peak Hold: Holds highest level for easy readability!
- Separate Volume/Sensitivity: Independent controls allow you to “zoom” into sounds in noisy areas!
- Dual Sensors:Each with excellent frequency response, and independent settings
Includes everything you need!
- Touchprobe & waveguide attachments
- Comfortable over the ear headset
- Owners manual
- Instructional video
- Hard case